Uninstall Tool 3.5.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 from your PCCrystalIdea Software
. More information about CrystalIdea Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.crystalidea.com
to get more facts about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 on CrystalIdea Software's website. Usually the Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled UninstallTool.exe and its approximative size is 4.56 MB (4782592 bytes).
Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.15 MB (6449446
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (974.90 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (4.56 MB)
- UninstallToolExec.exe (226.93 KB)
- UninstallToolHelper.exe (425.96 KB)
This web page is about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 version 3.5.5
Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is an application offered by CrystalIdea Software. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool 3.5.5". If it exists on your system the Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Tool 3.5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uninstall Tool 3.5.5.
8. After removing Uninstall Tool 3.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 by CrystalIdea Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 by CrystalIdea Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:42:02.057