Uninstall Tool 3.5.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 from your PCCrystalIdea Software
. More information about CrystalIdea Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.crystalidea.com
to get more facts about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 on CrystalIdea Software's website. Usually the Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled UninstallTool.exe and its approximative size is 4.56 MB (4782592 bytes).
Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.15 MB (6449446
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (974.90 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (4.56 MB)
- UninstallToolExec.exe (226.93 KB)
- UninstallToolHelper.exe (425.96 KB)
This web page is about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 version 3.5.5
Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is an application offered by CrystalIdea Software. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Tool 3.5.5". If it exists on your system the Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 app will be found automatically. When you select Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uninstall Tool 3.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Tool 3.5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uninstall Tool 3.5.5.
8. After removing Uninstall Tool 3.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 by CrystalIdea Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 by CrystalIdea Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool 3.5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:42:02.057