Uninstall Guru is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Guru from your PCHeadstart Pvt. Ltd.
. Further information on Headstart Pvt. Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on www.headstart.lk
to get more details about Uninstall Guru on Headstart Pvt. Ltd.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guru folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Uninstall Guru is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guru\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named guru.exe and it has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Uninstall Guru. They occupy about 906.76 KB (928521
bytes) on disk.
- guru.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (65.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Uninstall Guru version 0.2.7.0
only. For more Uninstall Guru versions please click below:
Uninstall Guru is a program offered by the software company Headstart Pvt. Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Uninstall Guru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uninstall Guru with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uninstall Guru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Guru". The Uninstall Guru application will be found very quickly. When you click Uninstall Guru in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uninstall Guru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall Guru:
- The web site of the application is: www.headstart.lk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guru\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uninstall Guru.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Guru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Guru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uninstall Guru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uninstall Guru by Headstart Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Uninstall Guru by Headstart Pvt. Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Guru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:00:01.020