Uninstall Client Manager V
Uninstall Client Manager V is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Client Manager V from your systemBuffalo Technology
. Take a look here
for more details on Buffalo Technology. Further information about Uninstall Client Manager V can be seen at http://www.buffalotech.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv directory (same installation drive as Windows). Uninstall Client Manager V's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv\unins000.exe. cmvMain.exe is the Uninstall Client Manager V's main executable file and it occupies circa 204.87 KB (209784 bytes) on disk.
Uninstall Client Manager V installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.50 MB (2624931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- diagnosis_helper.exe (43.00 KB)
- uinst_helper.exe (35.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- airmonv.exe (147.50 KB)
- AOSSWPS.exe (409.37 KB)
- BWH32S.exe (123.37 KB)
- cmvConsole.exe (299.37 KB)
- cmvMain.exe (204.87 KB)
- netset.exe (4.50 KB)
- netset32.exe (66.50 KB)
- netset64.exe (82.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Uninstall Client Manager V version 1.4.14
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uninstall Client Manager V versions:
Uninstall Client Manager V is a program offered by the software company Buffalo Technology. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Uninstall Client Manager V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uninstall Client Manager V with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uninstall Client Manager V or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Client Manager V". If it is installed on your PC the Uninstall Client Manager V application will be found very quickly. When you click Uninstall Client Manager V in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uninstall Client Manager V, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall Client Manager V:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.buffalotech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\clientmgrv\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uninstall Client Manager V.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Client Manager V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Client Manager V that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Client Manager V with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uninstall Client Manager V by Buffalo Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Uninstall Client Manager V by Buffalo Technology is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Client Manager V in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:16:04.250