This page contains thorough information on how to remove Uninstall for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Uninstall from your systemIndo-Retail Back & Front Office
. Go over here
where you can read more on Indo-Retail Back & Front Office. More info about the program Uninstall can be found at http://www.sainstek.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\sainstekmedia\indo-retail directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Uninstall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\sainstekmedia\indo-retail\unins000.exe. Uninstall's main file takes about 605.00 KB (619520 bytes) and its name is autobackup.EXE.
Uninstall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.69 MB (18551625
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autobackup.EXE (605.00 KB)
- free-mysql.EXE (857.00 KB)
- retail.EXE (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.54 KB)
- mysql.exe (1.66 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (5.46 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.81 MB)
Uninstall is an application released by Indo-Retail Back & Front Office. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the Uninstall app will be found very quickly. When you select Uninstall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sainstek.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sainstekmedia\indo-retail\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uninstall by Indo-Retail Back & Front Office from your PC, nor are we saying that Uninstall by Indo-Retail Back & Front Office is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 09:25:39.440