Unifier 5.1.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unifier 5.1.3 from your computerMelody-Soft
. Take a look here
for more information on Melody-Soft. More information about Unifier 5.1.3 can be found at http://www.melody-soft.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Unifier 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Unifier 5.1.3 is C:\Program Files\Unifier 5\unins000.exe. Unifier 5.1.3's main file takes around 1.47 MB (1544192 bytes) and its name is Unifier.exe.
Unifier 5.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2814915
bytes) on disk:
- Unifier.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- xunifier.exe (93.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of Unifier 5.1.3.
Unifier 5.1.3 is a program offered by the software company Melody-Soft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Unifier 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Unifier 5.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unifier 5.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unifier 5.1.3". If it exists on your system the Unifier 5.1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Unifier 5.1.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Unifier 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unifier 5.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.melody-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unifier 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unifier 5.1.3.
8. After removing Unifier 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unifier 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unifier 5.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unifier 5.1.3 by Melody-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Unifier 5.1.3 by Melody-Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unifier 5.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-17 23:05:37.777