This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup from your systemCIO
. More information on CIO can be seen here
. You can get more details related to UnifiedeRevealerSetup at www.smartcard.gov.bh
. UnifiedeRevealerSetup is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CIO folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CIO\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 695.50 KB (712192 bytes) on disk and is named eRevealer.Gcc.exe.
UnifiedeRevealerSetup contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.46 MB (6770956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (61.50 KB)
- eRevealer.Gcc.exe (695.50 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
- opj_decompress.exe (702.50 KB)
- SDKSample.exe (6.50 KB)
- SDKSample.vshost.exe (20.97 KB)
This data is about UnifiedeRevealerSetup version 4.2.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of UnifiedeRevealerSetup:
...click to view all...
UnifiedeRevealerSetup is an application marketed by the software company CIO. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete UnifiedeRevealerSetup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UnifiedeRevealerSetup or simply activate the Search field and type in "UnifiedeRevealerSetup". If it is installed on your PC the UnifiedeRevealerSetup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UnifiedeRevealerSetup in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UnifiedeRevealerSetup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnifiedeRevealerSetup:
- The web site of the program is: www.smartcard.gov.bh
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CIO\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnifiedeRevealerSetup.
8. After uninstalling UnifiedeRevealerSetup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UnifiedeRevealerSetup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UnifiedeRevealerSetup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup by CIO from your PC, nor are we saying that UnifiedeRevealerSetup by CIO is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnifiedeRevealerSetup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 05:48:19.143