You can find below details on how to remove UnifiedWireManager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall UnifiedWireManager from your computerChelsio Communications
. Additional info about Chelsio Communications can be seen here
. More information about UnifiedWireManager can be found at http://www.chelsio.com
. UnifiedWireManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chelsio Communications\UnifiedWireManager directory, depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall UnifiedWireManager. UnifiedWireManager's primary file takes around 3.81 MB (3999232 bytes) and is called chelsio_uwgui.exe.
The executable files below are part of UnifiedWireManager. They take about 3.96 MB (4156416
bytes) on disk.
- chelsio_uwcli.exe (153.50 KB)
- chelsio_uwgui.exe (3.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.1
UnifiedWireManager is an application released by Chelsio Communications. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove UnifiedWireManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UnifiedWireManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnifiedWireManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnifiedWireManager". If it exists on your system the UnifiedWireManager application will be found very quickly. After you click UnifiedWireManager in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UnifiedWireManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnifiedWireManager:
- The software company is: http://www.chelsio.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UnifiedWireManager.
8. After removing UnifiedWireManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UnifiedWireManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UnifiedWireManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UnifiedWireManager by Chelsio Communications from your computer, nor are we saying that UnifiedWireManager by Chelsio Communications is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnifiedWireManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:44:38.090