Unibet Poker v1.27.0
This page is about Unibet Poker v1.27.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Unibet Poker v1.27.0 from your systemRelax Gaming Ltd
. More information about Relax Gaming Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Unibet Poker v1.27.0 can be seen at http://www.unibet.com/
. Unibet Poker v1.27.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Unibet Poker v1.27.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker\unins000.exe. Unibet Poker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 146.56 KB (150080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Unibet Poker v1.27.0. They take 910.72 KB (932577
bytes) on disk.
- Unibet Poker.exe (146.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.27.0
of Unibet Poker v1.27.0.
Unibet Poker v1.27.0 is an application marketed by the software company Relax Gaming Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Unibet Poker v1.27.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Unibet Poker v1.27.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unibet Poker v1.27.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unibet Poker v1.27.0". The Unibet Poker v1.27.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unibet Poker v1.27.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unibet Poker v1.27.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unibet Poker v1.27.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unibet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unibet Poker v1.27.0.
8. After removing Unibet Poker v1.27.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unibet Poker v1.27.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unibet Poker v1.27.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unibet Poker v1.27.0 by Relax Gaming Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Unibet Poker v1.27.0 by Relax Gaming Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unibet Poker v1.27.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:16:57.403