UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101)
UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your systemPham Kim Long
. Check out here
for more details on Pham Kim Long. More details about UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) can be seen at http://unikey.vn/
. UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UniKey folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\UniKey\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101). The program's main executable file is titled UniKeyNT.exe and it has a size of 309.50 KB (316928 bytes).
The executables below are part of UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101). They occupy an average of 1.45 MB (1517123
bytes) on disk.
- UniKeyNT.exe (309.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) version 4.021101
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your PC.Directories left on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\UniKey\unins000.exe
UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is an application released by the software company Pham Kim Long. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101)". If it exists on your system the UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101):
- The web site of the program is: http://unikey.vn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UniKey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101).
8. After uninstalling UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) by Pham Kim Long from your computer, we are not saying that UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) by Pham Kim Long is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:54:53.413