This info is about UniDrive 10.6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall UniDrive 10.6.0 from your systemTrotec
. You can read more on Trotec or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.troteclaser.com
if you want to read more on UniDrive 10.6.0 on Trotec's web page. UniDrive 10.6.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trotec\UniDrive 10.6.1 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall UniDrive 10.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Trotec\UniDrive 10.6.1\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UniDrive 10.6.0's main file takes around 1.61 MB (1686528 bytes) and is named UniDrive.exe.
UniDrive 10.6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2019071
bytes) on disk.
- TrCADImporter.exe (240.00 KB)
- UniDrive.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (84.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.0
of UniDrive 10.6.0.
UniDrive 10.6.0 is a program released by Trotec. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove UniDrive 10.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UniDrive 10.6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UniDrive 10.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UniDrive 10.6.0". If it exists on your system the UniDrive 10.6.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select UniDrive 10.6.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UniDrive 10.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UniDrive 10.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.troteclaser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trotec\UniDrive 10.6.1\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UniDrive 10.6.0.
8. After removing UniDrive 10.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UniDrive 10.6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UniDrive 10.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UniDrive 10.6.0 by Trotec from your computer, we are not saying that UniDrive 10.6.0 by Trotec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UniDrive 10.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 12:09:10.953