This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UniAgent for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall UniAgent from your PCSHECA
. Check out here
for more details on SHECA. UniAgent is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\UniTrust\UniAgent folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing UniAgent is C:\Program Files\UniTrust\UniAgent\UniAgentUninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. UniAgent.exe is the UniAgent's main executable file and it occupies circa 555.88 KB (569224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in UniAgent. They take 3.34 MB (3497924
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cert.exe (352.00 KB)
- closeie.exe (24.00 KB)
- lockmachine.exe (24.00 KB)
- logoff.exe (21.50 KB)
- RegCMB.exe (33.56 KB)
- UniAgent.exe (555.88 KB)
- UniAgentUninst.exe (143.39 KB)
- ShecaUpdater.exe (2.21 MB)
The current page applies to UniAgent version 3.0.3115.30
alone. For more UniAgent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UniAgent is an application marketed by SHECA. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove UniAgent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UniAgent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UniAgent or simply click the Search feature and type in "UniAgent". If it is installed on your PC the UniAgent application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UniAgent in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UniAgent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UniAgent.
8. After uninstalling UniAgent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UniAgent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UniAgent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UniAgent by SHECA from your PC, we are not saying that UniAgent by SHECA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UniAgent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 01:58:36.027