Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2
This page is about Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 from your computerGsm Flasher Team
. Check out here
for more details on Gsm Flasher Team. You can read more about related to Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 at http://www.facebook.com/gsm.xraxx
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android Tool directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android Tool\unins000.exe. Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2's primary file takes around 57.52 MB (60310016 bytes) and is called Uni-Android.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2. They take 83.12 MB (87162621
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (264.00 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9.00 MB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
- Loader_UAT 5.02.exe (4.57 MB)
- Uni-Android.exe (57.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.97 KB)
- uniso.exe (246.50 KB)
- devcon32.exe (82.33 KB)
- devcon64.exe (85.83 KB)
- flsloader.exe (6.82 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- bin2elf.exe (84.50 KB)
- bin2sin.exe (87.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (157.00 KB)
- unyaffs.windows.exe (67.75 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 version 5.0.2
Numerous files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 is an application by the software company Gsm Flasher Team. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.facebook.com/gsm.xraxx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 by Gsm Flasher Team from your PC, we are not saying that Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 by Gsm Flasher Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uni-Android Tool version 5.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 07:16:51.673