Uni-Android 27.02 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uni-Android 27.02 from your computerwww.uni-android.com
. More information about www.uni-android.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.uni-android.com/
if you want to read more on Uni-Android 27.02 on www.uni-android.com's web page. Uni-Android 27.02 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Uni-Android directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Uni-Android 27.02's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe. Uni-Android.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 42.11 MB (44153344 bytes) on disk.
Uni-Android 27.02 is comprised of the following executables which take 56.34 MB (59074604
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (264.00 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9.00 MB)
- fastboot.exe (869.96 KB)
- Uni-Android.exe (42.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.96 KB)
- uniso.exe (246.50 KB)
- devcon32.exe (82.33 KB)
- devcon64.exe (85.83 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- bin2elf.exe (84.50 KB)
- bin2sin.exe (87.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (157.00 KB)
- unyaffs.windows.exe (67.75 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.02
of Uni-Android 27.02.
Uni-Android 27.02 is an application by the software company www.uni-android.com. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Uni-Android 27.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Uni-Android 27.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uni-Android 27.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uni-Android 27.02". If it exists on your system the Uni-Android 27.02 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uni-Android 27.02 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uni-Android 27.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uni-Android 27.02:
- The publisher is: http://www.uni-android.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uni-Android 27.02.
8. After uninstalling Uni-Android 27.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uni-Android 27.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uni-Android 27.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uni-Android 27.02 by www.uni-android.com from your PC, we are not saying that Uni-Android 27.02 by www.uni-android.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uni-Android 27.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 17:40:56.467