Uni-Android 18.01 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Uni-Android 18.01 from your PCwww.uni-android.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on www.uni-android.com. You can get more details about Uni-Android 18.01 at http://www.uni-android.com/
. Uni-Android 18.01 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Uni-Android 18.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uni-Android.exe and its approximative size is 73.31 MB (76868096 bytes).
Uni-Android 18.01 contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.65 MB (98203224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (264.00 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9.00 MB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
- Uni-Android.exe (73.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.97 KB)
- uniso.exe (246.50 KB)
- devcon32.exe (82.33 KB)
- devcon64.exe (85.83 KB)
- flsloader.exe (6.82 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- bin2elf.exe (84.50 KB)
- bin2sin.exe (87.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (157.00 KB)
- unyaffs.windows.exe (67.75 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This web page is about Uni-Android 18.01 version 18.01
Uni-Android 18.01 is an application by the software company www.uni-android.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Uni-Android 18.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uni-Android 18.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uni-Android 18.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Uni-Android 18.01". If it exists on your system the Uni-Android 18.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uni-Android 18.01 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uni-Android 18.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uni-Android 18.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uni-android.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uni-Android 18.01.
8. After uninstalling Uni-Android 18.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uni-Android 18.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uni-Android 18.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uni-Android 18.01 by www.uni-android.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Uni-Android 18.01 by www.uni-android.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uni-Android 18.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 01:34:39.463