This web page is about Uni-Android 14.02 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Uni-Android 14.02 from your PCwww.uni-android.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on www.uni-android.com. More info about the software Uni-Android 14.02 can be found at http://www.uni-android.com/
. Usually the Uni-Android 14.02 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Uni-Android directory, depending on the user's option during install. Uni-Android 14.02's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe. Uni-Android 14.02's main file takes around 66.05 MB (69258240 bytes) and is named Uni-Android.exe.
Uni-Android 14.02 is composed of the following executables which occupy 86.40 MB (90593362
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (264.00 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9.00 MB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
- Uni-Android.exe (66.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.96 KB)
- uniso.exe (246.50 KB)
- devcon32.exe (82.33 KB)
- devcon64.exe (85.83 KB)
- flsloader.exe (6.82 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- bin2elf.exe (84.50 KB)
- bin2sin.exe (87.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (157.00 KB)
- unyaffs.windows.exe (67.75 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Uni-Android 14.02 version 14.02
Uni-Android 14.02 is an application by the software company www.uni-android.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Uni-Android 14.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uni-Android 14.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uni-Android 14.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "Uni-Android 14.02". If it is installed on your PC the Uni-Android 14.02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uni-Android 14.02 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Uni-Android 14.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uni-Android 14.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uni-android.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uni-Android\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uni-Android 14.02.
8. After uninstalling Uni-Android 14.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uni-Android 14.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uni-Android 14.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uni-Android 14.02 by www.uni-android.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Uni-Android 14.02 by www.uni-android.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uni-Android 14.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:27:13.960