Underground Fighting is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Underground Fighting from your computerCD Navigator
. You can find out more on CD Navigator or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Underground Fighting at http://www.cdgames.ru/
. Underground Fighting is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Underground Fighting is C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Underground Fighting's primary file takes around 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) and is called jhead.exe.
The following executables are contained in Underground Fighting. They occupy 1.89 MB (1984432
bytes) on disk.
- UGF.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.92 KB)
- jhead.exe (100.00 KB)
Underground Fighting is an application released by the software company CD Navigator. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Underground Fighting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Underground Fighting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Underground Fighting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Underground Fighting". If it exists on your system the Underground Fighting app will be found automatically. When you click Underground Fighting in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Underground Fighting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Underground Fighting:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdgames.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Underground Fighting.
8. After uninstalling Underground Fighting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Underground Fighting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Underground Fighting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Underground Fighting by CD Navigator from your PC, nor are we saying that Underground Fighting by CD Navigator is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Underground Fighting in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 11:26:56.380