Underground Fighting is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Underground Fighting from your computerCD Navigator
. You can find out more on CD Navigator or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Underground Fighting at http://www.cdgames.ru/
. Underground Fighting is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Underground Fighting is C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Underground Fighting's primary file takes around 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) and is called jhead.exe.
The following executables are contained in Underground Fighting. They occupy 1.89 MB (1984432
bytes) on disk.
- UGF.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.92 KB)
- jhead.exe (100.00 KB)
Underground Fighting is an application released by the software company CD Navigator. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Underground Fighting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Underground Fighting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Underground Fighting or simply click the Search feature and type in "Underground Fighting". If it is installed on your PC the Underground Fighting app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Underground Fighting in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Underground Fighting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Underground Fighting:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdgames.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CD Navigator\Underground Fighting\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Underground Fighting.
8. After uninstalling Underground Fighting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Underground Fighting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Underground Fighting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Underground Fighting by CD Navigator from your PC, nor are we saying that Underground Fighting by CD Navigator is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Underground Fighting in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 11:26:56.380