This web page is about UnderCoverXP 1.14 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UnderCoverXP 1.14 from your systemWicked & Wild Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Wicked & Wild Inc.. More details about the program UnderCoverXP 1.14 can be found at http://www.undercoverxp.tk
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnderCoverXP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for UnderCoverXP 1.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnderCoverXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) on disk and is called UnderCoverXP.exe.
UnderCoverXP 1.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.72 MB (1800986
bytes) on disk.
- UnderCoverXP.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of UnderCoverXP 1.14.
UnderCoverXP 1.14 is an application offered by the software company Wicked & Wild Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall UnderCoverXP 1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete UnderCoverXP 1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnderCoverXP 1.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnderCoverXP 1.14". If it exists on your system the UnderCoverXP 1.14 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UnderCoverXP 1.14 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UnderCoverXP 1.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnderCoverXP 1.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.undercoverxp.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnderCoverXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UnderCoverXP 1.14.
8. After uninstalling UnderCoverXP 1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UnderCoverXP 1.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnderCoverXP 1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UnderCoverXP 1.14 by Wicked & Wild Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that UnderCoverXP 1.14 by Wicked & Wild Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UnderCoverXP 1.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:39:33.450