This info is about Undeluxe 1.03 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Undeluxe 1.03 from your PCResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Please follow http://www.resplendence.com
if you want to read more on Undeluxe 1.03 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Undeluxe directory (same installation drive as Windows). Undeluxe 1.03's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Undeluxe\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1471544 bytes) on disk and is labeled undeluxe.exe.
Undeluxe 1.03 contains of the executables below. They take 3.79 MB (3977614
bytes) on disk.
- ProtectedFiles.exe (1.71 MB)
- undeluxe.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This page is about Undeluxe 1.03 version 1.03
Undeluxe 1.03 is an application released by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Undeluxe 1.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Undeluxe 1.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Undeluxe 1.03 or simply click the Search field and type in "Undeluxe 1.03". If it is installed on your PC the Undeluxe 1.03 app will be found very quickly. When you select Undeluxe 1.03 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Undeluxe 1.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undeluxe 1.03:
- The software company is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Undeluxe\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Undeluxe 1.03.
8. After uninstalling Undeluxe 1.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Undeluxe 1.03 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Undeluxe 1.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Undeluxe 1.03 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Undeluxe 1.03 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Undeluxe 1.03 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:18:53.577