Undeleter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Undeleter from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Blitware Technology Inc.. Please follow http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on Undeleter on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Undeleter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Undeleter\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Undeleter\184.108.40.206\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Undeleter. Undeleter's primary file takes around 905.80 KB (927544 bytes) and its name is Undeleter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Undeleter. They occupy about 2.27 MB (2383611
bytes) on disk.
- Undeleter.exe (905.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
Undeleter is an application marketed by Blitware Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Undeleter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Undeleter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Undeleter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Undeleter". If it is installed on your PC the Undeleter application will be found automatically. When you click Undeleter in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Undeleter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undeleter:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Undeleter\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Undeleter.
8. After removing Undeleter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Undeleter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Undeleter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Undeleter by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Undeleter by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Undeleter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:04:13.493