Undelete Plus 2.94
This web page is about Undelete Plus 2.94 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.94 from your systemTouchStone Software
. More data about TouchStone Software can be found here
. More details about the program Undelete Plus 2.94 can be seen at http://www.undelete-plus.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\UndeletePlus directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\UndeletePlus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.94. The program's main executable file is labeled undelete_plus.exe and its approximative size is 583.16 KB (597152 bytes).
Undelete Plus 2.94 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.22 MB (1279418
bytes) on disk.
- undelete_plus.exe (583.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.94
of Undelete Plus 2.94.
Undelete Plus 2.94 is a program marketed by the software company TouchStone Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Undelete Plus 2.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Undelete Plus 2.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Undelete Plus 2.94 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Undelete Plus 2.94". The Undelete Plus 2.94 app will be found automatically. When you select Undelete Plus 2.94 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Undelete Plus 2.94, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.94:
- The publisher is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\UndeletePlus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Undelete Plus 2.94.
8. After removing Undelete Plus 2.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Undelete Plus 2.94 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Undelete Plus 2.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.94 by TouchStone Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Undelete Plus 2.94 by TouchStone Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.94 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:56:19.943