Undelete Plus 2.9
Undelete Plus 2.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.9 from your PCFDRLab
. You can find out more on FDRLab or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Undelete Plus 2.9 can be found at http://www.undelete-plus.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Undelete Plus 2.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled undelete_plus.exe and it has a size of 541.50 KB (554496 bytes).
Undelete Plus 2.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.18 MB (1238297
bytes) on disk.
- undelete_plus.exe (541.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
This data is about Undelete Plus 2.9 version 2.9
Undelete Plus 2.9 is an application marketed by FDRLab. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Undelete Plus 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Undelete Plus 2.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Undelete Plus 2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Undelete Plus 2.9". The Undelete Plus 2.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Undelete Plus 2.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Undelete Plus 2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Undelete Plus 2.9.
8. After removing Undelete Plus 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Undelete Plus 2.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Undelete Plus 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.9 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that Undelete Plus 2.9 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 11:30:58.030