Undelete Plus 2.83
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.83 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.83 from your PCFDRLab
. More information on FDRLab can be seen here
. Click on http://www.undelete-plus.com/
to get more info about Undelete Plus 2.83 on FDRLab's website. Usually the Undelete Plus 2.83 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Undelete Plus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Undelete Plus 2.83 is C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe. Undelete Plus 2.83's primary file takes around 546.00 KB (559104 bytes) and is named undelete_plus.exe.
Undelete Plus 2.83 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.19 MB (1242969
bytes) on disk:
- undelete_plus.exe (546.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Undelete Plus 2.83 version 2.83
Undelete Plus 2.83 is a program by FDRLab. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Undelete Plus 2.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Undelete Plus 2.83 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Undelete Plus 2.83 or simply click the Search field and type in "Undelete Plus 2.83". The Undelete Plus 2.83 program will be found automatically. After you select Undelete Plus 2.83 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Undelete Plus 2.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.83:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Undelete Plus 2.83.
8. After removing Undelete Plus 2.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Undelete Plus 2.83 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Undelete Plus 2.83 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Undelete Plus 2.83 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that Undelete Plus 2.83 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Undelete Plus 2.83 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 11:10:06.643