Undelete Plus 2.8
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Undelete Plus 2.8 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.8 from your systemFDRLab
. More information on FDRLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.undelete-plus.com/
to get more information about Undelete Plus 2.8 on FDRLab's website. Undelete Plus 2.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Undelete Plus 2.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 533.50 KB (546304 bytes) on disk and is titled undelete_plus.exe.
Undelete Plus 2.8 contains of the executables below. They take 1.17 MB (1230169
bytes) on disk.
- undelete_plus.exe (533.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of Undelete Plus 2.8.
Undelete Plus 2.8 is an application released by FDRLab. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Undelete Plus 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Undelete Plus 2.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Undelete Plus 2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Undelete Plus 2.8". The Undelete Plus 2.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Undelete Plus 2.8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Undelete Plus 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Undelete Plus 2.8.
8. After uninstalling Undelete Plus 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Undelete Plus 2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Undelete Plus 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.8 by FDRLab from your computer, nor are we saying that Undelete Plus 2.8 by FDRLab is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-28 15:46:58.220