Undelete Plus 2.71
Undelete Plus 2.71 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.71 from your computerFDRLab
. You can find out more on FDRLab or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.undelete-plus.com/
if you want to read more on Undelete Plus 2.71 on FDRLab's page. Undelete Plus 2.71 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.71. Undelete Plus 2.71's main file takes around 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) and is named undelete_plus.exe.
Undelete Plus 2.71 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.15 MB (1209610
bytes) on disk:
- undelete_plus.exe (528.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.71
of Undelete Plus 2.71.
Undelete Plus 2.71 is an application marketed by the software company FDRLab. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Undelete Plus 2.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Undelete Plus 2.71 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Undelete Plus 2.71 or simply click the Search field and type in "Undelete Plus 2.71". If it exists on your system the Undelete Plus 2.71 application will be found automatically. When you select Undelete Plus 2.71 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Undelete Plus 2.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.71:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Undelete Plus 2.71.
8. After uninstalling Undelete Plus 2.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Undelete Plus 2.71 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Undelete Plus 2.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Undelete Plus 2.71 by FDRLab from your computer, nor are we saying that Undelete Plus 2.71 by FDRLab is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Undelete Plus 2.71 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:17:21.630