Undelete Plus 2.7
Undelete Plus 2.7 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.7 from your computerFDRLab
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FDRLab. Click on http://www.undelete-plus.com/
to get more info about Undelete Plus 2.7 on FDRLab's website. Undelete Plus 2.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Undelete Plus 2.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe". undelete_plus.exe is the Undelete Plus 2.7's primary executable file and it occupies around 526.00 KB (538624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Undelete Plus 2.7. They take about 1.15 MB (1207562
bytes) on disk.
- undelete_plus.exe (526.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of Undelete Plus 2.7.
Undelete Plus 2.7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FDRLab\Undelete Plus
Undelete Plus 2.7 is an application marketed by the software company FDRLab. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Undelete Plus 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Undelete Plus 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Undelete Plus 2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Undelete Plus 2.7". If it exists on your system the Undelete Plus 2.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Undelete Plus 2.7 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Undelete Plus 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Undelete Plus 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.undelete-plus.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Undelete Plus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Undelete Plus 2.7.
8. After removing Undelete Plus 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Undelete Plus 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Undelete Plus 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Undelete Plus 2.7 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that Undelete Plus 2.7 by FDRLab is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Undelete Plus 2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 12:17:10.447