Undelete Navigator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Undelete Navigator from your PCwww.4r-soft.com
. You can read more on www.4r-soft.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Undelete Navigator at http://www.4r-soft.com/undelete-navigator
. Undelete Navigator is typically installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Undelete Navigator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator\UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Undelete Navigator.exe and its approximative size is 16.24 MB (17030144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Undelete Navigator. They occupy about 16.38 MB (17178037
bytes) on disk.
- Undelete Navigator.exe (16.24 MB)
- UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe (144.43 KB)
The current page applies to Undelete Navigator version 126.96.36.1994
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Undelete Navigator:
Undelete Navigator is an application by the software company www.4r-soft.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Undelete Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Undelete Navigator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Undelete Navigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Undelete Navigator". If it exists on your system the Undelete Navigator program will be found automatically. After you click Undelete Navigator in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Undelete Navigator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Undelete Navigator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.4r-soft.com/undelete-navigator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator\UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Undelete Navigator.
8. After removing Undelete Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Undelete Navigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Undelete Navigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Undelete Navigator by www.4r-soft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Undelete Navigator by www.4r-soft.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Undelete Navigator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 15:24:48.793