Undelete Navigator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Undelete Navigator from your PCwww.4r-soft.com
. You can read more on www.4r-soft.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Undelete Navigator at http://www.4r-soft.com/undelete-navigator
. Undelete Navigator is typically installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Undelete Navigator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator\UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Undelete Navigator.exe and its approximative size is 16.24 MB (17030144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Undelete Navigator. They occupy about 16.38 MB (17178037
bytes) on disk.
- Undelete Navigator.exe (16.24 MB)
- UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe (144.43 KB)
The current page applies to Undelete Navigator version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Undelete Navigator:
Undelete Navigator is an application by the software company www.4r-soft.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Undelete Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Undelete Navigator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Undelete Navigator or simply click the Search field and type in "Undelete Navigator". If it is installed on your PC the Undelete Navigator program will be found very quickly. After you select Undelete Navigator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Undelete Navigator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Undelete Navigator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.4r-soft.com/undelete-navigator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\4r-Soft\UndeleteNavigator\UndeleteNavigator_Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Undelete Navigator.
8. After removing Undelete Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Undelete Navigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Undelete Navigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Undelete Navigator by www.4r-soft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Undelete Navigator by www.4r-soft.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Undelete Navigator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 15:24:48.793