You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 from your systemRaMMicHaeL
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RaMMicHaeL. You can read more about on Unchecky v0.3.4 at http://unchecky.com/
. Unchecky v0.3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Unchecky v0.3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1565288 bytes) on disk and is called Unchecky.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Unchecky v0.3.4. They take 2.19 MB (2296736
bytes) on disk.
- Unchecky.exe (1.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.10 KB)
- unchecky_bg.exe (390.60 KB)
- unchecky_svc.exe (108.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Unchecky v0.3.4 version 0.3.4
If you're planning to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\icuid.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\inject.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\unchecky_bg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\unchecky_svc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Unchecky.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Unchecky v0.3.4 is a program marketed by the software company RaMMicHaeL. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Unchecky v0.3.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unchecky v0.3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unchecky v0.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Unchecky v0.3.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unchecky v0.3.4 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unchecky v0.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unchecky v0.3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://unchecky.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unchecky v0.3.4.
8. After removing Unchecky v0.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unchecky v0.3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unchecky v0.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unchecky v0.3.4 by RaMMicHaeL from your PC, nor are we saying that Unchecky v0.3.4 by RaMMicHaeL is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unchecky v0.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:49:41.710