Unchecky v0.1.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Unchecky v0.1.7 from your computerRaMMicHaeL
. You can find out more on RaMMicHaeL or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Unchecky v0.1.7 can be seen at http://unchecky.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Unchecky folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Unchecky v0.1.7 is C:\Program Files\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe. Unchecky.exe is the Unchecky v0.1.7's main executable file and it takes circa 235.50 KB (241152 bytes) on disk.
Unchecky v0.1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 809.97 KB (829412
bytes) on disk.
- Unchecky.exe (235.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (190.97 KB)
- unchecky_bg.exe (290.50 KB)
- unchecky_svc.exe (93.00 KB)
The current page applies to Unchecky v0.1.7 version 0.1.7
Unchecky v0.1.7 is an application by the software company RaMMicHaeL. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Unchecky v0.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unchecky v0.1.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unchecky v0.1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unchecky v0.1.7". If it exists on your system the Unchecky v0.1.7 app will be found very quickly. After you select Unchecky v0.1.7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unchecky v0.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unchecky v0.1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://unchecky.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unchecky v0.1.7.
8. After uninstalling Unchecky v0.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unchecky v0.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unchecky v0.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unchecky v0.1.7 by RaMMicHaeL from your PC, nor are we saying that Unchecky v0.1.7 by RaMMicHaeL is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unchecky v0.1.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 18:04:28.023