This page is about Unbound for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Unbound from your computerNLnet Labs
. Additional info about NLnet Labs can be read here
. Please open http://unbound.net
if you want to read more on Unbound on NLnet Labs's website. Unbound is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Unbound directory, depending on the user's option. Unbound's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unbound\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named unbound.exe and its approximative size is 2.49 MB (2609664 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Unbound. They occupy 13.74 MB (14404708
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- anchor-update.exe (2.14 MB)
- unbound-anchor.exe (2.55 MB)
- unbound-checkconf.exe (2.16 MB)
- unbound-control.exe (2.00 MB)
- unbound-host.exe (2.22 MB)
- unbound-service-install.exe (29.00 KB)
- unbound-service-remove.exe (27.50 KB)
- unbound.exe (2.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (125.60 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Unbound from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Unbound's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unbound
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unbound\root.hints.txt
Unbound is an application offered by NLnet Labs. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Unbound is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Unbound from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unbound or simply click the Search field and type in "Unbound". The Unbound application will be found very quickly. After you click Unbound in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unbound, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unbound:
- The web site of the program is: http://unbound.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unbound\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unbound.
8. After uninstalling Unbound, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unbound which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unbound using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unbound by NLnet Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Unbound by NLnet Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unbound supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:08:47.377