UnLock Root Pro 3.42
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.42 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.42 from your systemUnlcokroot
. Open here
for more details on Unlcokroot. You can see more info about UnLock Root Pro 3.42 at Unlcokroot.com
. UnLock Root Pro 3.42 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for UnLock Root Pro 3.42 is C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro\uninstunlockrootpro.exe. unlockrootpro.exe is the UnLock Root Pro 3.42's main executable file and it takes around 4.61 MB (4834816 bytes) on disk.
UnLock Root Pro 3.42 contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.52 MB (31997554
bytes) on disk.
- adbdriverspro.exe (24.93 MB)
- uninstunlockrootpro.exe (49.74 KB)
- unlockrootpro.exe (4.61 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.42
of UnLock Root Pro 3.42.
UnLock Root Pro 3.42 is a program marketed by the software company Unlcokroot. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UnLock Root Pro 3.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "UnLock Root Pro 3.42". If it exists on your system the UnLock Root Pro 3.42 application will be found very quickly. When you click UnLock Root Pro 3.42 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UnLock Root Pro 3.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnLock Root Pro 3.42:
- The web site of the program is: Unlcokroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro\uninstunlockrootpro.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnLock Root Pro 3.42.
8. After removing UnLock Root Pro 3.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UnLock Root Pro 3.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UnLock Root Pro 3.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UnLock Root Pro 3.42 by Unlcokroot from your computer, we are not saying that UnLock Root Pro 3.42 by Unlcokroot is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UnLock Root Pro 3.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 16:40:41.363