You can find below detailed information on how to remove UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 from your systemYokkaSoft
. More information on YokkaSoft can be seen here
. More data about the app UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 can be seen at http://www.yokkasoft.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yokka\UnEditor folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yokka\UnEditor\unins000.exe. UnEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 182.50 KB (186880 bytes) on disk.
UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.03 MB (8419884
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grep.exe (2.06 MB)
- LoadUnEditor.exe (199.00 KB)
- UnEditor.exe (182.50 KB)
- UnEditor2.exe (4.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.04 KB)
- UnUnInstall.exe (126.50 KB)
The current page applies to UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 version 1.9.00
UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 is an application by the software company YokkaSoft. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0". If it exists on your system the UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 application will be found automatically. When you click UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yokkasoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yokka\UnEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0.
8. After uninstalling UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 by YokkaSoft from your computer, we are not saying that UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 by YokkaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UnEditor ver1.9.0Build0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:37:10.337