This web page is about UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 from your computerYokkaSoft
. Further information on YokkaSoft can be found here
. You can read more about about UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 at http://www.yokkasoft.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Yokka\UnEditor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 is "C:\Program Files\Yokka\UnEditor\unins000.exe". UnEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 182.50 KB (186880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5. They take about 8.03 MB (8420370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grep.exe (2.06 MB)
- LoadUnEditor.exe (199.00 KB)
- UnEditor.exe (182.50 KB)
- UnEditor2.exe (4.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.52 KB)
- UnUnInstall.exe (126.50 KB)
The current page applies to UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 version 1.8.05
UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 is an application released by the software company YokkaSoft. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5". If it is installed on your PC the UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 application will be found automatically. When you click UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5:
- The software company is: http://www.yokkasoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Yokka\UnEditor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5.
8. After removing UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 by YokkaSoft from your PC, we are not saying that UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 by YokkaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UnEditor ver1.8.0Build5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:14:04.467