UnCleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UnCleaner from your systemJosh Cell Softwares Corporation
. You can find out more on Josh Cell Softwares Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UnCleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove UnCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UnCleaner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UnCleaner's main file takes around 2.65 MB (2774528 bytes) and is named UnCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside UnCleaner. They take about 5.11 MB (5357568
bytes) on disk.
- UnCleaner.exe (2.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.46 MB)
This web page is about UnCleaner version 1.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other UnCleaner releases:
If you are manually uninstalling UnCleaner we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by UnCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UnCleaner
- C:\Program Files\UnCleaner\UnCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\UnCleaner\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\UnCleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3888455800-3734429574-2785232212-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\UnCleaner\UnCleaner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3888455800-3734429574-2785232212-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\UnCleaner\Uninstall.exe
UnCleaner is an application released by Josh Cell Softwares Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase UnCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall UnCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UnCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UnCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the UnCleaner app will be found automatically. When you select UnCleaner in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UnCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UnCleaner.
8. After uninstalling UnCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UnCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UnCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnCleaner by Josh Cell Softwares Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that UnCleaner by Josh Cell Softwares Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UnCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:21:09.887