You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ultracopier for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultracopier from your systemUltracopier
. Take a look here
for more information on Ultracopier. More data about the software Ultracopier can be found at http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
. Usually the Ultracopier application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ultracopier. Ultracopier's primary file takes about 818.50 KB (838144 bytes) and is named ultracopier.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ultracopier. They take about 899.80 KB (921391
bytes) on disk.
- ultracopier.exe (818.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.30 KB)
This data is about Ultracopier version 0.2.0.16
If you are manually uninstalling Ultracopier we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ultracopier:
The files below remain on your disk by Ultracopier when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\catchcopy32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\catchcopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\CHANGELOG.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\lang\arabic.lang
Ultracopier is a program released by Ultracopier. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Ultracopier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ultracopier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultracopier or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultracopier". If it exists on your system the Ultracopier program will be found very quickly. After you select Ultracopier in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultracopier, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultracopier:
- The web site of the application is: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultracopier\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultracopier.
8. After removing Ultracopier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultracopier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultracopier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ultracopier by Ultracopier from your computer, we are not saying that Ultracopier by Ultracopier is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ultracopier in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:29:01.763