You can find on this page details on how to remove UltraZip for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UltraZip from your PCUltraZip
. More information on UltraZip can be seen here
. More details about the program UltraZip can be seen at http://www.UltraZip.net
. Usually the UltraZip program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraZip folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for UltraZip is "C:\Windows\Installer\UltraZip\unins000.exe". UltraZip.exe is the UltraZip's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.39 MB (4603584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in UltraZip. They occupy 5.74 MB (6014784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UltraZip.ContextMenu.exe (246.19 KB)
- UltraZip.DDMenu.exe (234.19 KB)
- UltraZip.exe (4.39 MB)
- UltraZipUpdater.exe (233.19 KB)
- uzsvc.exe (54.69 KB)
- uzupd.exe (72.69 KB)
- uzutil.exe (537.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 201
of UltraZip. Click on the links below for other UltraZip versions:
...click to view all...
UltraZip is a program offered by the software company UltraZip. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall UltraZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UltraZip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraZip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraZip". The UltraZip application will be found automatically. When you select UltraZip in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraZip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.UltraZip.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Installer\UltraZip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraZip.
8. After uninstalling UltraZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UltraZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraZip by UltraZip from your PC, nor are we saying that UltraZip by UltraZip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 18:23:45.917