You can find below detailed information on how to remove UltraZip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall UltraZip from your PCUltraZip
. Go over here
where you can find out more on UltraZip. Click on http://www.UltraZip.net
to get more details about UltraZip on UltraZip's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraZip folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing UltraZip is "C:\Program Files\UltraZip\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. UltraZip.exe is the UltraZip's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.37 MB (4583104 bytes) on disk.
UltraZip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.80 MB (7134216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UltraZip.ContextMenu.exe (242.19 KB)
- UltraZip.DDMenu.exe (234.19 KB)
- UltraZip.exe (4.37 MB)
- UltraZipUpdater.exe (235.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.20 KB)
- uzsvc.exe (518.19 KB)
- uzupd.exe (44.19 KB)
- uzutil.exe (521.19 KB)
This web page is about UltraZip version 121
alone. You can find below info on other versions of UltraZip:
...click to view all...
UltraZip is an application offered by UltraZip. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase UltraZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UltraZip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UltraZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraZip". If it exists on your system the UltraZip app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UltraZip in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraZip:
- The software company is: http://www.UltraZip.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UltraZip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UltraZip.
8. After removing UltraZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraZip by UltraZip from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraZip by UltraZip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraZip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:25:03.173