UltraViewer version 6.2.109
A guide to uninstall UltraViewer version 6.2.109 from your system
This page is about UltraViewer version 6.2.109 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by DucFabulous
. You can read more on DucFabulous or check for application updates here
. More information about the software UltraViewer version 6.2.109 can be seen at http://ultraviewer.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling UltraViewer version 6.2.109 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. UltraViewer version 6.2.109's main file takes about 903.84 KB (925536 bytes) and its name is UltraViewer_Desktop.exe.
The executable files below are part of UltraViewer version 6.2.109. They take an average of 2.33 MB (2448273
bytes) on disk.
- UltraViewer_Desktop.exe (903.84 KB)
- UltraViewer_Service.exe (214.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UVUninstall.exe (31.78 KB)
- uv_x64.exe (66.78 KB)
The current web page applies to UltraViewer version 6.2.109 version 6.2.109
Several files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove UltraViewer version 6.2.109 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall UltraViewer version 6.2.109 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\ConnectionLog.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\HtmlAgilityPack.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\HtmlAgilityPack.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\Language.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\Language\LanguageList.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\msvbvm60.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\RemoteControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\RemoteControl40.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\RemoteControl40.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\UltraViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\UltraViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\UltraViewerService_log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\Update\UVUpdater.exe.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uv_clib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uva.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uva64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uvc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uvh.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\uvh64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\UVUninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\UltraViewer_Desktop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1356169297-2018577408-464140825-500\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\unins000.exe
How to uninstall UltraViewer version 6.2.109 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
UltraViewer version 6.2.109 is an application by DucFabulous. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall UltraViewer version 6.2.109 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltraViewer version 6.2.109 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraViewer version 6.2.109". If it exists on your system the UltraViewer version 6.2.109 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UltraViewer version 6.2.109 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UltraViewer version 6.2.109, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraViewer version 6.2.109:
- The web site of the application is: http://ultraviewer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraViewer version 6.2.109.
8. After removing UltraViewer version 6.2.109, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraViewer version 6.2.109 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraViewer version 6.2.109 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraViewer version 6.2.109 by DucFabulous from your PC, we are not saying that UltraViewer version 6.2.109 by DucFabulous is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltraViewer version 6.2.109 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 07:29:31.247