UltraSucker/Web v3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraSucker/Web v3.0 from your PCSB-Software
. More information on SB-Software can be found here
. You can read more about related to UltraSucker/Web v3.0 at http://www.quadsucker.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraWeb directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling UltraSucker/Web v3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraWeb\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.40 MB (2514944 bytes) on disk and is called ultraweb.exe.
The following executables are installed beside UltraSucker/Web v3.0. They take about 2.46 MB (2582207
bytes) on disk.
- ultraweb.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (65.69 KB)
The current web page applies to UltraSucker/Web v3.0 version 3.0
UltraSucker/Web v3.0 is a program released by SB-Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UltraSucker/Web v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UltraSucker/Web v3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltraSucker/Web v3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraSucker/Web v3.0". If it exists on your system the UltraSucker/Web v3.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select UltraSucker/Web v3.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraSucker/Web v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraSucker/Web v3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.quadsucker.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraWeb\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraSucker/Web v3.0.
8. After uninstalling UltraSucker/Web v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraSucker/Web v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraSucker/Web v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraSucker/Web v3.0 by SB-Software from your computer, we are not saying that UltraSucker/Web v3.0 by SB-Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraSucker/Web v3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:47:40.383