UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) from your computerJAM Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on JAM Software. Click on http://www.jam-software.de
to get more details about UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) on JAM Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\unins000.exe. UltraSearch.exe is the UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 24.15 MB (25326080 bytes) on disk.
UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 25.36 MB (26595840
bytes) on disk:
- UltraSearch.exe (24.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) version 2.1.2
UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch
- C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\UltraSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\UltraSearch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\UltraSearch.exe.FriendlyAppName
UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) is a program released by the software company JAM Software. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) application will be found automatically. When you select UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit):
- The software company is: http://www.jam-software.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAM Software\UltraSearch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit).
8. After removing UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) by JAM Software from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) by JAM Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraSearch V2.1.2 (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:06:36.360