This info is about UltraSearch V1.6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UltraSearch V1.6.1 from your systemJAM Software
. Open here
for more details on JAM Software. More info about the software UltraSearch V1.6.1 can be seen at http://www.jam-software.de
. UltraSearch V1.6.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\UltraSearch folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\UltraSearch\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraSearch V1.6.1. UltraSearch V1.6.1's primary file takes about 5.73 MB (6009216 bytes) and is named UltraSearch.exe.
UltraSearch V1.6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.95 MB (7286016
bytes) on disk.
- UltraSearch.exe (5.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about UltraSearch V1.6.1 version 1.6.1
UltraSearch V1.6.1 is an application by JAM Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove UltraSearch V1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase UltraSearch V1.6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraSearch V1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "UltraSearch V1.6.1". The UltraSearch V1.6.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click UltraSearch V1.6.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraSearch V1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraSearch V1.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.jam-software.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\UltraSearch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UltraSearch V1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling UltraSearch V1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraSearch V1.6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraSearch V1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UltraSearch V1.6.1 by JAM Software from your PC, we are not saying that UltraSearch V1.6.1 by JAM Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltraSearch V1.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 01:26:33.530