UltraLott UK 13.0
UltraLott UK 13.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UltraLott UK 13.0 from your systemRemoteMedal Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on RemoteMedal Ltd. More info about the application UltraLott UK 13.0 can be found at http://www.justlottery.com
. UltraLott UK 13.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraLott UK directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. UltraLott UK 13.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraLott UK\unins000.exe. UKlott.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 840.00 KB (860160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UltraLott UK 13.0. They take about 1.94 MB (2033950
bytes) on disk.
- HotPicks.exe (448.00 KB)
- UKlott.exe (840.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of UltraLott UK 13.0.
UltraLott UK 13.0 is an application marketed by the software company RemoteMedal Ltd. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall UltraLott UK 13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete UltraLott UK 13.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltraLott UK 13.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "UltraLott UK 13.0". If it exists on your system the UltraLott UK 13.0 program will be found automatically. When you select UltraLott UK 13.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UltraLott UK 13.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraLott UK 13.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.justlottery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraLott UK\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraLott UK 13.0.
8. After uninstalling UltraLott UK 13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraLott UK 13.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraLott UK 13.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraLott UK 13.0 by RemoteMedal Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that UltraLott UK 13.0 by RemoteMedal Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraLott UK 13.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 16:48:01.807