This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UltraISO v.220.127.116.1166 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall UltraISO v.18.104.22.16866 from your computerIDimm Edition
. Additional info about IDimm Edition can be found here
. You can read more about on UltraISO v.22.214.171.12466 at http://www.ezbsystems.com/enindex.html
. The entire uninstall command line for UltraISO v.126.96.36.19966 is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\UltraISO.inf,Uninstall_x86. UltraISO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1267712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in UltraISO v.188.8.131.5266. They take 4.99 MB (5235880
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (914.00 KB)
- UltraISO.exe (1.21 MB)
- IsoCmd.exe (20.39 KB)
- dx_setup.exe (281.34 KB)
- vcredist_setup_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The current page applies to UltraISO v.184.108.40.20666 version 9.3.62766
UltraISO v.220.127.116.1166 is an application by the software company IDimm Edition. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall UltraISO v.18.104.22.16866 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UltraISO v.22.214.171.12466 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraISO v.126.96.36.19966 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraISO v.188.8.131.5266". If it exists on your system the UltraISO v.184.108.40.20666 app will be found very quickly. After you select UltraISO v.220.127.116.1166 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UltraISO v.18.104.22.16866, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraISO v.22.214.171.12466:
- The software company is: http://www.ezbsystems.com/enindex.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\UltraISO.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraISO v.126.96.36.19966.
8. After uninstalling UltraISO v.188.8.131.5266, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraISO v.184.108.40.20666 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraISO v.220.127.116.1166 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UltraISO v.18.104.22.16866 by IDimm Edition from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraISO v.22.214.171.12466 by IDimm Edition is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UltraISO v.126.96.36.19966 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 07:51:10.730