This info is about UltraISO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall UltraISO from your computerEZB Systems, Inc.
. More information on EZB Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app UltraISO can be found at http://www.ezbsystems.com/enindex.html
. You can remove UltraISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\UltraISO.inf,Uninstall_x64. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UltraISO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.03 MB (4228608 bytes) on disk.
UltraISO is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.07 MB (4264848
bytes) on disk:
- UltraISO.exe (4.03 MB)
- bootpart.exe (15.00 KB)
- IsoCmd.exe (20.39 KB)
The current web page applies to UltraISO version 9.5.32901
only. You can find below a few links to other UltraISO releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall UltraISO from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by UltraISO when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Programs\UltraISO
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Utilites\UltraISO
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UltraISO
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Programs\UltraISO\UltraISO.exe
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Programs\UltraISO\UltraISO\Registry.rw.tvr
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Programs\UltraISO\UltraISO\Registry.tlog
- C:\Program Files\Total Commander\Programs\UltraISO\UltraISO\SKEL\10d1a7894b36ed8b77d1530334cdfcab962593.SharedTA
UltraISO is an application marketed by the software company EZB Systems, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall UltraISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UltraISO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltraISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraISO". The UltraISO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UltraISO in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UltraISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraISO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ezbsystems.com/enindex.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\UltraISO.inf,Uninstall_x64
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltraISO.
8. After removing UltraISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraISO by EZB Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that UltraISO by EZB Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraISO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:08:24.633