You can find below details on how to uninstall UltraFileSearch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall UltraFileSearch from your computerStegisoft
. Additional info about Stegisoft can be seen here
. Usually the UltraFileSearch program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraFileSearch folder, depending on the user's option during install. UltraFileSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1898496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside UltraFileSearch. They take about 2.63 MB (2758656
bytes) on disk.
- UltraFileSearch.exe (1.81 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (840.00 KB)
This page is about UltraFileSearch version 22.214.171.12420
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of UltraFileSearch:
...click to view all...
UltraFileSearch is an application by Stegisoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall UltraFileSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UltraFileSearch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UltraFileSearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraFileSearch". If it is installed on your PC the UltraFileSearch program will be found automatically. After you click UltraFileSearch in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UltraFileSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraFileSearch.
8. After uninstalling UltraFileSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraFileSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraFileSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraFileSearch by Stegisoft from your computer, we are not saying that UltraFileSearch by Stegisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraFileSearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:18:08.163