You can find below details on how to uninstall UltraFileSearch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall UltraFileSearch from your computerStegisoft
. Additional info about Stegisoft can be seen here
. Usually the UltraFileSearch program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraFileSearch folder, depending on the user's option during install. UltraFileSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1898496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside UltraFileSearch. They take about 2.63 MB (2758656
bytes) on disk.
- UltraFileSearch.exe (1.81 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (840.00 KB)
This page is about UltraFileSearch version 126.96.36.19920
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of UltraFileSearch:
...click to view all...
UltraFileSearch is an application by Stegisoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall UltraFileSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UltraFileSearch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltraFileSearch or simply click the Search field and type in "UltraFileSearch". If it exists on your system the UltraFileSearch app will be found very quickly. When you click UltraFileSearch in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UltraFileSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraFileSearch.
8. After uninstalling UltraFileSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraFileSearch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraFileSearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraFileSearch by Stegisoft from your computer, we are not saying that UltraFileSearch by Stegisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraFileSearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:18:08.163