This page contains complete information on how to uninstall UltraFTP for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraFTP from your computerIDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. More information about the app UltraFTP can be seen at http://www.ultraedit.com
. UltraFTP is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraFTP directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for UltraFTP is C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraFTP\uninstall.exe. UFTP.exe is the UltraFTP's main executable file and it occupies close to 22.36 MB (23441360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of UltraFTP. They take an average of 52.15 MB (54679792
bytes) on disk.
- UFTP.exe (22.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.95 MB)
- update.exe (7.19 MB)
- IDMMonitor.exe (153.79 KB)
- ucl.exe (17.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of UltraFTP. You can find below a few links to other UltraFTP versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling UltraFTP we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall UltraFTP from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by UltraFTP's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\UltraFTP Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDMComp\UltraFTP\Cloud Services\Logs\UltraFTP_1601492610.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDMComp\UltraFTP\Cloud Services\Logs\UltraFTP_1601492655.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\IDM UltraFTP 220.127.116.11 x64.lnk
UltraFTP is an application marketed by the software company IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove UltraFTP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UltraFTP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UltraFTP or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraFTP". If it exists on your system the UltraFTP app will be found automatically. When you select UltraFTP in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraFTP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraFTP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ultraedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraFTP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraFTP.
8. After uninstalling UltraFTP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraFTP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraFTP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraFTP by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltraFTP by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraFTP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 09:22:06.530