UltraEdit version 18.10
This page contains thorough information on how to remove UltraEdit version 18.10 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10 from your systemCopyright (C) 1994-2012 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Copyright (C) 1994-2012 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. You can read more about related to UltraEdit version 18.10 at http://www.ultraedit.com/
. Usually the UltraEdit version 18.10 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove UltraEdit version 18.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uedit32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.52 MB (12075280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in UltraEdit version 18.10. They take 14.34 MB (15034653
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uedit32.exe (11.52 MB)
- UEDOS32.EXE (44.00 KB)
- uehh.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.51 KB)
- update.exe (1.75 MB)
- astyle.exe (116.00 KB)
- ctags.exe (196.00 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.50 KB)
This info is about UltraEdit version 18.10 version 18.10
UltraEdit version 18.10 is a program marketed by the software company Copyright (C) 1994-2012 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UltraEdit version 18.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraEdit version 18.10". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit version 18.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UltraEdit version 18.10 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraEdit version 18.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraEdit version 18.10:
- The software company is: http://www.ultraedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10.
8. After removing UltraEdit version 18.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraEdit version 18.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraEdit version 18.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10 by Copyright (C) 1994-2012 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that UltraEdit version 18.10 by Copyright (C) 1994-2012 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraEdit version 18.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 10:52:40.237