You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove UltraBooster UT for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall UltraBooster UT from your PCUltraBoosters LLC
. Check out here
for more details on UltraBoosters LLC. Click on http://www.ultraboosters.com/
to get more info about UltraBooster UT on UltraBoosters LLC's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster UT folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster UT\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UltraBooster UT. UltraBooster UT's main file takes around 796.00 KB (815104 bytes) and its name is UltraBooster UT.exe.
The following executables are contained in UltraBooster UT. They take 1.17 MB (1226766
bytes) on disk.
- UltraBooster UT.exe (796.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.01 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This web page is about UltraBooster UT version 22.214.171.124
only. For other UltraBooster UT versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UltraBooster UT is a program released by the software company UltraBoosters LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall UltraBooster UT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UltraBooster UT from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraBooster UT or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraBooster UT". If it is installed on your PC the UltraBooster UT application will be found very quickly. When you select UltraBooster UT in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UltraBooster UT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraBooster UT:
- The publisher is: http://www.ultraboosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster UT\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraBooster UT.
8. After uninstalling UltraBooster UT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraBooster UT that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraBooster UT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraBooster UT by UltraBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that UltraBooster UT by UltraBoosters LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraBooster UT in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:49:54.163