You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove UltraBooster EM for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UltraBooster EM from your systemUltraBoosters LLC
. You can find out more on UltraBoosters LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about UltraBooster EM can be found at http://www.ultraboosters.com/
. UltraBooster EM is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster EM directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove UltraBooster EM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster EM\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 796.00 KB (815104 bytes) on disk and is called UltraBooster EM.exe.
UltraBooster EM is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1226769
bytes) on disk:
- UltraBooster EM.exe (796.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.02 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about UltraBooster EM version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other UltraBooster EM versions:
UltraBooster EM is a program offered by the software company UltraBoosters LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall UltraBooster EM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UltraBooster EM from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraBooster EM or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraBooster EM". If it is installed on your PC the UltraBooster EM app will be found very quickly. When you select UltraBooster EM in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraBooster EM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraBooster EM:
- The publisher is: http://www.ultraboosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraBooster EM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraBooster EM.
8. After uninstalling UltraBooster EM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraBooster EM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraBooster EM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraBooster EM by UltraBoosters LLC from your computer, we are not saying that UltraBooster EM by UltraBoosters LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraBooster EM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:32:30.603