UltraBackup 4.25 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UltraBackup 4.25 from your computerAstase
. Further information on Astase can be seen here
. You can read more about on UltraBackup 4.25 at http://www.astase.com
. UltraBackup 4.25 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall UltraBackup 4.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CopyManager.exe is the UltraBackup 4.25's main executable file and it occupies about 2.10 MB (2199040 bytes) on disk.
UltraBackup 4.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.30 MB (8700551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (78.63 KB)
- CDStarter.exe (591.50 KB)
- CopyMaker.exe (1.70 MB)
- CopyManager.exe (2.10 MB)
- QMUB.exe (497.00 KB)
- UbKernel.exe (2.04 MB)
- ubTray.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.25
of UltraBackup 4.25.
UltraBackup 4.25 is a program by Astase. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UltraBackup 4.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UltraBackup 4.25 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UltraBackup 4.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraBackup 4.25". If it exists on your system the UltraBackup 4.25 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UltraBackup 4.25 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UltraBackup 4.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraBackup 4.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astase.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraBackup 4.25.
8. After uninstalling UltraBackup 4.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraBackup 4.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraBackup 4.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraBackup 4.25 by Astase from your PC, we are not saying that UltraBackup 4.25 by Astase is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltraBackup 4.25 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:13:20.677