UltraBackup 4.25 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UltraBackup 4.25 from your computerAstase
. Further information on Astase can be seen here
. You can read more about on UltraBackup 4.25 at http://www.astase.com
. UltraBackup 4.25 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall UltraBackup 4.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CopyManager.exe is the UltraBackup 4.25's main executable file and it occupies about 2.10 MB (2199040 bytes) on disk.
UltraBackup 4.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.30 MB (8700551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (78.63 KB)
- CDStarter.exe (591.50 KB)
- CopyMaker.exe (1.70 MB)
- CopyManager.exe (2.10 MB)
- QMUB.exe (497.00 KB)
- UbKernel.exe (2.04 MB)
- ubTray.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.25
of UltraBackup 4.25.
UltraBackup 4.25 is a program by Astase. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UltraBackup 4.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UltraBackup 4.25 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltraBackup 4.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraBackup 4.25". The UltraBackup 4.25 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UltraBackup 4.25 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraBackup 4.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraBackup 4.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.astase.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\UltraBackup\4.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraBackup 4.25.
8. After uninstalling UltraBackup 4.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraBackup 4.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraBackup 4.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraBackup 4.25 by Astase from your PC, we are not saying that UltraBackup 4.25 by Astase is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltraBackup 4.25 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:13:20.677