Ultra Tag Editor
This info is about Ultra Tag Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ultra Tag Editor from your PCAtelio Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Atelio Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Ultra Tag Editor can be found at http://www.atelio.com
. Ultra Tag Editor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultra Tag Editor directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultra Tag Editor\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ultra Tag Editor. TagEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 649.00 KB (664576 bytes) on disk.
Ultra Tag Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 709.24 KB (726266
bytes) on disk.
- TagEditor.exe (649.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.45
of Ultra Tag Editor. Click on the links below for other Ultra Tag Editor versions:
Ultra Tag Editor is an application marketed by Atelio Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ultra Tag Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ultra Tag Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Tag Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Tag Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Tag Editor program will be found very quickly. When you select Ultra Tag Editor in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Tag Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Tag Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.atelio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultra Tag Editor\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultra Tag Editor.
8. After removing Ultra Tag Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Tag Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Tag Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultra Tag Editor by Atelio Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Tag Editor by Atelio Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Tag Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:09:59.597